BLUETECH Maritime & Diving Services was founded in 2013 in UAE, its’ mission being to provide high quality marine services in the field of commercial Diving and marine operation management for all type of underwater works.We have been implementing marine technology and services to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of client services by our more than 12 years experienced management and Operation teams in the commercial diving filed.
To be the leader in the commercial Diving & Subsea solutions to protect and support the marine sector and continue to promote quality, safety, environment and client satisfaction
We aim to save client’s time, money and provide a high quality to works with much attention to the small details of the finishing we guarantee to fulfil all of the requirements of the client, backed up with the assistance of our professionally qualified and experienced staff.
Bluetech Maritime & Diving Services strategy objectives
- Continuously improving our staff performance quality, safety, learning new skills to meet the high standards of our organization to achieve our target and goals.
- Diversification of a marine services to acquisition new clients of the various maritime sectors.
- The provision of marine equipment and new technology to serve our client and to protect our staff, protection of the marine environment and continue to promote lifetime of client’s commercial marine units and infrastructures.
We work with our clients to give them real value and be in partnership, offering solutions to each and every challenge. When our clients have a quandary, we are the first they call for the resolution.
Elfatih Salahaldin – Chairman
Mob : + 971 55 6006090
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: +971 52 883 2292
BLUETECH’S MANAGEMENT & STAFF EXPERIENCES
- ATHENA SA’s activities in Fujairah port at NPEP project for 2 km of armor rock breakwater & port expansion
- ATHENA SA’s activities in Fujairah at FNLR project for 6 km of armor rock breakwater
- ATHENA SA’s activities in Sharjah at Korfakkan port for armor rocks, accropod breakwater & port expansion
- ATHENA SA’s activities in RAK at Aljazeera port for port maintenance, lifting dock installing & deepening.
- AMT’S activities in Dubai at Hamriyah Fishing Harbor for Slipway foundation & Block placing
- Waagner Biro LLC’s activities in Dubai for the floating bridge inspections & maintenance
- NMDC’s activities in Abu Dhabi at Braka (Marine protection project for Braka nuclear station) 4 of armor & accropod breakwaters (3 km each)
- Archirodon SA’s activities in Abu Dhabi at Khalifa port for port expansion.
- MUC’S activities in Fujairah for 2 km of armor rocks breakwater 15
- Wade Adams Contracting LLC in Dubai at Jumeirah Lake Towers to install and fix the water intake pipeline
- Bin Laden Contracting Group LLC in Dubai at Jebel Ali port to install and fix the water intake pipeline
- Al Jaber Engineering & Contracting LLC in Abu Dhabi at Musafah for civil underwater works